Sunday, January 30, 2011

Shopping At Alice Makes My Life Easier!

My order arrived in 2 days!

I have started ordering from Alice regularly now. It is making my life so much easier. Walking in the stores has become very difficult for me due to me having bad knees. I prefer to go to smaller stores because they are easier. Ordering from Alice is a very nice alternative for me. Not only does it save me from walking in the stores trying to find my products. Many times they do not have exactly what I want. Now I can order exactly what I want. It also saves me from having to drive anywhere on these snow covered icy roads. I placed my order on Wednesday and it was here on Friday. Can't beat that for fast shipping!

 Securely packaged in a heavy box!

I first shopped at Alice in September of last year and wrote about it in this post, Thinking Of Shopping At Alice.com? Everything I wrote in that blog post still holds true. All the items were packaged securely and the tops were tapped down on the liquids, such as the Dawn dish detergent. I felt the prices were very good compared to what I pay locally. It only differed by a few cents. The shipping is free and my order was very heavy. I think I got a great deal from Alice!






The last time I ordered they included a little free sample bag with a Bic disposable razor. I had ordered a bag of Gillette disposable razors for my husband. So when he used the free sample Bic razor, he liked it a whole lot better than the Gillette ones. Plus, it lasted longer for more shaves. So I ordered a package of the Bic Comfort 3 Advance razors for him. This time though, the free sample was for Propel Zero. It won't be something we will use. It has a list of ingredients that don't belong in anything I would be drinking!

Emptying the box out!

For the most part, everyone is pretty used to shopping online now. But Alice is such a pleasant shopping experience that I hate to finish my order and leave! I love to go to their site and plan my next shopping trip with them. So by the time I can go shop again, my cart is usually waiting to be checked out. Not that many sites are that easy to use. I can't think of one thing I don't like about Alice. Have you shopped there yet? If so what did you especially like about it? Convenience? Yes! I liked that too. Brand name good quality products? Me too! 

I am not being paid or compensated in any way for this post by Alice. I wish I was! But no free products or anything from them for writing this post. My thought is that maybe there are others who have considered purchasing from them and were afraid to make that first order. Well, I'd like to see them stay in business and add more products to their store. I am a very happy customer and will be placing many more orders with them.




Copyright © 2011 Kathleen G. Lupole
All Photographs Copyright © 2011  Kathleen G. Lupole




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your experiences! I hadn't heard about Alice before it popped up among my facebook friends recently. Since my schedule is so busy with work, school, the homestead, and trying to keep up with the house not having to run errands will help a lot. Keeping me out of stores will also save me in impulse buys.

Paula said...

Kat, it is on my list since you wrote about it in september. As you know currently I still struggle with many other shopping challenges here and dont want to overwhelm me with taking on another store. I am truly sorry about your knees. You are so young and being restricted so much is no good. Love form my heart to yours

katlupe said...

Lynn, it saves me a lot in impulse buying! That alone makes it worth it.

Paula, I know you have quite a challenge with the shopping and coupons, and just finding your way around. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Paula & Skip said...

Just watched the weather forecast and it seems to get extremely stormy. I hope all will be fine with you and yours. Sending plenty of good and warming thoughts.